master of education at Curry College
Just 21 months to your own classroom.
Curry College's Graduate Programs in Education include the following licensure programs:
- Elementary Education – Teacher of Children Grades 1-6
- Special Education – Teacher of Children with Moderate Disabilities, Grades PreK-8
- Second License in either Elementary or Special Education
- Principal/Assistant Principal (PreK-6, 5-8, 9-12)
- Supervisor/Director (all levels)
- Special Education Director (all levels)
Why the Curry M.Ed.?
- With a fixed tuition rate and available financial aid, we’re as invested in your dreams as you.
- Benefit from Cohort Learning and complete your
entire degree program with the same small group, forming lifelong friends and professional connections.
- Work and learn at the same time: Many students continue to work at least part-time as they complete their fieldwork and coursework.
- Learn close to work or home with convenient class times at our campuses in Milton and Plymouth.
M.Ed.: The fixed tuition is $18,950 (approximately $557 per credit x 34 credits).
PSL: The fixed tuition is $12,811 (approximately $557 per credit x 23 credits).
CAGS: The fixed tuition is $20,052 (approximately $557 per credit x 36 credits).
The most rewarding career.
“There is no reward quite like seeing the faces of students excited about learning. I credit the professors and my cohort for providing me with the tools and resources to become a successful teacher.”
– Nilza Grassa, ’15, M.Ed., cubicle worker-turned third-grade teacher